Competition terms and conditions
Supplementary terms and conditions for participation in competitions organised by VB-Airsuspension B.V.
- The organiser of this competition is VB-Airsuspension B.V., Varsseveld, Netherlands.
- Entry is free of charge and imposes no obligation to purchase goods or services. By entering the competition, contestants accept these terms and conditions. Only one entry per contestant is allowed. VB-Airsuspension B.V. reserves the right to disqualify contestants or refuse entry at any time without stating reasons, or refuse to award prizes, for example if the contestant violates any of these terms and conditions, attempts to interfere with the competition or seeks to influence the competition in any other unlawful manner.
- Entry is open to persons residing in the European Union aged 18 years or over. Employees of VB-Airsuspension B.V or its subsidiaries and other persons connected with the company or its subsidiaries may not enter. Contestants are bound by the data entered during the Caravan Salon in Düsseldorf, which will be used to register them for participation in the competition.
- The prizes described in the competition campaign may be won. If one or more prizes prove to be unavailable, VB-Airsuspension B.V. may award a similar prize. The winner will be chosen by VB-Airsuspension B.V. from all contestants. The outcome cannot be influenced by multiple entries. Winners will be notified via email and/or via the website and/or via social media.
- The winner has 7 days to respond to this notification so that the prize can be sent. After that time, VB-Airsuspension B.V. shall have the right to choose a new winner. VB-Airsuspension B.V. is not responsible for the non-receipt or late receipt of e-mails or notifications. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that his/her name may be reasonably used for promotional purposes without any compensation.
- The duration of a competition of VB-Airsuspension B.V. is published via social media and in an article on the website about the competition in question. Participation in a competition of VB-Airsuspension B.V. takes place by the contestant submitting their entry. Results of competitions are announced via email, via the website and via social media. VB-Airsuspension B.V. will contact the winner to gather any lacking information and thereby enable further handling of the prize. VB-Airsuspension B.V. is not liable for defects caused by postal or shipping companies, nor is it liable in the event that the prize is received by an unauthorised person.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for money. Prizes are not transferable by name. If a prize has to be changed afterwards, VB-Airsuspension B.V. shall not be liable. If the winner does not accept the prize for any reason, VB-Airsuspension B.V. is not obliged to offer an alternative prize.
- Results of competitions organised by VB-Airsuspension B.V. are final. Correspondence will not be entered into concerning the result. Requests to do so will not be answered. VB-Airsuspension B.V. reserves the right to suspend or modify the competition wholly or partially.
- VB-Airsuspension B.V. also reserves the right to change these conditions without prior notice.
- VB-Airsuspension B.V. or its agents are not liable for damage caused to property and/or other losses arising from the competition, including but not limited to damage to property and/or other losses arising from (i) participation, (ii) inability to participate or (iii) use of the prize. This exclusion of liability does not apply if the damage is caused by deliberate acts or wilful recklessness on the part of VB-Airsuspension B.V. itself ("own actions") and/or the management of VB-Airsuspension B.V. Furthermore, VB-Airsuspension B.V. can give no guarantee that the website or social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) are always available for use.
- Every contestant agrees that his/her personal information will be stored in the database of VB-Airsuspension B.V. (and of any third parties involved in the competition concerned). By entering such a competition of VB-Airsuspension B.V., the contestant grants permission for his/her data to be processed. Data gathered by VB-Airsuspension B.V. in connection with this competition will be processed in accordance with relevant laws and privacy regulations.
Permission to use personal data may be withdrawn at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
- This competition, the competition conditions and any disputes related to the competition shall be governed by Dutch law. VB-Air suspension B.V. reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to change the competition conditions or terminate, suspend or modify the competition, in situations including but not limited to those in which software and/or hardware are affected by faults or for other technical and/or legal reasons.