Placed on 26/10/2006
The IAA 2006 in Hanover, Germany has been a successful one for VB-Airsuspension. Using an expansive stand where their products were shown in a conveniently arranged manner, it was quite clear where the future lies for airsuspension on LCV’s.
The new vehicle models brought onto the market by various manufacturers in 2006 compelled VB to developing a range of new systems to suit. These new airsuspensions are all equipped with new electronics (VB-ASCU) enabling double height-sensors to be used – a big advantage when a vehicle is loaded unevenly from left to right.
The latest development, a 4-Corner airsuspension for the Volkswagen T5, developed in close cooperation with Volkswagen, was the eye-catcher on the stand. VW also exhibited 3 vehicles with the new system on their own stand.
The interest shown by visitors, towards the VB and the VW stands, indicates in more than one way that we can look at the future with confidence for these kinds of solutions.
For the first time in the history of the company the sales force consisted exclusively of dedicated VB-people.
You may recognise the following people on the photo:
• Oliver Drinkwater; MD of VB-UK, responsible for the UK and Ireland.
• Judith Mennink; Sales Support.
• Paul Steinpatz; MD of VB-France, responsible for France, Spain and Portugal.
• Iginio Voorhorst; Commercial / R&D Director, the driving force behind the company.
• Sander Dusseldorp; Sales, responsible for the Benelux, Germany and Scandinavia.
• Wim Peters; Consultant, Special Projects.
Many new contacts were made during the exhibition, including people visiting from Australia, which shows once more the international attraction of the IAA and it more than justifies VB’s continued participation in the show.
No upcoming events.